Help Dreamcave grow!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nightshadow
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Help Dreamcave grow!   Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:06 am

Hi everyone.

Down to business. Since this site is still starting, and is fairly new, we'd like you all to advertise it in your signature somewhere, for example, on a forum. It'd also be helpful if you could mention us to other sites and other people, and get them to join and be active.

We also have a severe shortage of staff members, and once we get more members, we'll need more staff. For the time being, we'll need one moderator. If you wish to be a moderator, post here, and give us 3 good reasons why we should trust you and let you moderate. Remember, being a staff isn't about being better than other people, it's about wanting to help the community and site.

Welcome to the site, everyone!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ho-ohrealm.forumotion.net/
Kyro
Lv. 2 Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: Help Dreamcave grow!   Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:24 pm

It depends... NS, you know me, so do you Newberry, so its your decision whether you trust me or not.

If i COULD be...

I can be very dependable when someone needs me to be, and i will help with anything that someone needs that they can not do at the moment. I really try to be a part of anything and everything and help every forum i am apart of grow and to become larger, i have already started to advertise and try to get people to join Dreamcave. I would really appreciate it if i could be one. Here is my contract of trust, if i do anything critically wrong, take the privilege away from me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightshadow
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Help Dreamcave grow!   Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:11 am

Well, it's Newberry's decision, not mine, and I don't mind you as a mod...so long you're sensible and understand how to moderate properly. However, in my opinion, we really don't need anymore staff. Newberry and I can manage the site as it is, and there's not really enough activity to need another moderator.

You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice? ~ Xemnas, Kingdom Hearts II, Altar Of Naught
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ho-ohrealm.forumotion.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Dreamcave grow!   

Back to top Go down

Help Dreamcave grow!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1