Dreamcave Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website HomeHomeGalleryChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help Dreamcave grow!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightshadow
Administrator
Administrator
Nightshadow

Help Dreamcave grow! Empty
PostSubject: Help Dreamcave grow!   Help Dreamcave grow! EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:06 am

Hi everyone.

Down to business. Since this site is still starting, and is fairly new, we'd like you all to advertise it in your signature somewhere, for example, on a forum. It'd also be helpful if you could mention us to other sites and other people, and get them to join and be active.

We also have a severe shortage of staff members, and once we get more members, we'll need more staff. For the time being, we'll need one moderator. If you wish to be a moderator, post here, and give us 3 good reasons why we should trust you and let you moderate. Remember, being a staff isn't about being better than other people, it's about wanting to help the community and site.

Welcome to the site, everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://ho-ohrealm.forumotion.net/
Kyro
Lv. 2 Pokemon
Kyro

PostSubject: Re: Help Dreamcave grow!   Help Dreamcave grow! EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:24 pm

It depends... NS, you know me, so do you Newberry, so its your decision whether you trust me or not.

If i COULD be...

I can be very dependable when someone needs me to be, and i will help with anything that someone needs that they can not do at the moment. I really try to be a part of anything and everything and help every forum i am apart of grow and to become larger, i have already started to advertise and try to get people to join Dreamcave. I would really appreciate it if i could be one. Here is my contract of trust, if i do anything critically wrong, take the privilege away from me.
Back to top Go down
Nightshadow
Administrator
Administrator
Nightshadow

PostSubject: Re: Help Dreamcave grow!   Help Dreamcave grow! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:11 am

Well, it's Newberry's decision, not mine, and I don't mind you as a mod...so long you're sensible and understand how to moderate properly. However, in my opinion, we really don't need anymore staff. Newberry and I can manage the site as it is, and there's not really enough activity to need another moderator.
Back to top Go down
http://ho-ohrealm.forumotion.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Dreamcave grow!   Help Dreamcave grow! Empty

Back to top Go down

Help Dreamcave grow!
Page 1 of 1