Share | 

Recent Updates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Newberrytiger
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Recent Updates   Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:48 pm

Ok, so this is what's been going on lately you guys.

If you've noticed, at the bottom of the page there is a brand spankin' new Shoutbox! Thanks to Nightshadow for the link, and Sneas from HoR for paying for a Premium subscription! This is something really nice to have, and be sure to use it. If you have a nickname you would like to register to the shoutbox, type in your name as you would normally, and click on "Profile" to password protect it. You can tell if this works when your name turns from orange to green. This shoutbox will most likely not be permanent, as it belongs to HoR. When we get more members and I can scrape up a few bucks, I'll get one just for DC. But for the time being, please enjoy this one ^_^

Also, there has been a counter added to the site, and a contact form added to the "Contact Me" page.

The contact form acts a bit weird, so if it happens to take you to another page, just make sure you use your browser buttons to get back to DC

I plan on adding more content and pages to the site soon, so keep your eyes open for new pages! Be sure to report if something is wrong with the site. Don't forget to provide us with feedback! And remember, we are still looking for a Moderator...

Thanks,
Newberrytiger

Last edited by Newberrytiger on Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dreamcave.forumotion.net
Nightshadow
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Recent Updates   Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:33 am

We don't need another moderator, lol.

But yeah.

Guests: Orange
Registered Nicks: Green
Moderators: Purple/Lavender
Administrators: Red

That's the shoutbox colouring, if you didn't know.

You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice? ~ Xemnas, Kingdom Hearts II, Altar Of Naught
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ho-ohrealm.forumotion.net/

Recent Updates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1