Dreamcave Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website HomeHomeGalleryChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thoughts on HG/SS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Newberrytiger
Administrator
Administrator
Newberrytiger

Thoughts on HG/SS Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on HG/SS   Thoughts on HG/SS EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:19 pm

What do you guys think about the new Heart Gold and Soul Silver games that are coming out this March in Europe? Personally... I'm super excited and can't wait for them to get here! I've been waiting for a remake of Gold and Silver forever, and they've finally done it! Hopefully they will be able to match up to the greatness that Gold and Silver was... not trying to be bias against the other games *cough*G/S/C was the best*cough* but you know what I mean ^_^

So what are your thoughts on the new game?
Back to top Go down
https://dreamcave.forumotion.net
Kyro
Lv. 2 Pokemon
Kyro

Thoughts on HG/SS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on HG/SS   Thoughts on HG/SS EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:56 pm

It better be just as good. I'm really exited about the fact that any of the Pokemon follow you around in sprite form. And if it has D/P/PL graphics that would be awesome. I'm just excited all around, its hopefully gonna be the best Pokemon game yet.
Back to top Go down
Snakey
Snakey

Thoughts on HG/SS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on HG/SS   Thoughts on HG/SS EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:34 am

I remember when the original Gold and Silver were coming out for GBC. 0.o What are they adding into this updated version of it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thoughts on HG/SS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on HG/SS   Thoughts on HG/SS Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on HG/SS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dreamcave Forum :: Everything Pokemon :: The Games :: Heart Gold and Soul Silver-
Jump to:  

Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com